Packing can be stressful and for some people, it can even ruin the beginning of a holiday. There are, however, many ways you can minimise the stress to make sure you have an organised and relaxing start to your trip away. Here are our top packing tips to save yourself a holiday headache:
- Make a list. Lists are such an essential part of your packing regime. They will help you to be organised and to keep track of where you have got to.
- Pack as early as you can. This will help to take the pressure off right before you jet off on holiday.
- Make sure all your holiday clothes are washed. This will avoid the last-minute outfit panic.
- Don’t take too much with you. It will be so stressful trying to pack it all into your suitcase.
- Lay everything out before you pack it and tick it off your list. This will help you to avoid the thoughts going around and around in your head – do you have your bikini, your passport, your sun cream? etc.
When you travel many times a year because your business demands it, reducing travel costs, personal safety concerns, stress and other travel related issues is important, as you might save yourself many uncomfortable situations that might affect your business directly.
If you are a frequent traveller, you should be keeping track of all your frequent flyer miles and points in one secure place to track different awards program and take advantage of any tour packages that can be redeemed for all accumulated points because of business travel. Be aware that some programs also offer to follow up points for hotels and rental cars so you can take advantage of all kinds of opportunities. (more…)
If you are an avid golfer, then a golfing holiday could be the perfect break for you. It is the ideal way to practice your game and work on your skills, all whilst in a beautiful setting where you can get away from it all. Here are some points to help you plan your dream golfing vacation:
- Select your destination carefully. Check what the weather will be like before you go, or you could end up spending very little time out on the golf course. The Algarve is known for its mild temperatures and is an excellent destination.
- Decide what you are doing about equipment. If you take it on a plane with you, it might incur extra costs. Plan for this, or hire golf clubs when you arrive.
- Plan to stay close to the golf course. This will give you good access, as well as potentially saving you some money when you want to go onto the course.