Posted on March 10, 2017 at 2:18 pm
Packing can be stressful and for some people, it can even ruin the beginning of a holiday. There are, however, many ways you can minimise the stress to make sure you have an organised and relaxing start to your trip away. Here are our top packing tips to save yourself a holiday headache:
- Make a list. Lists are such an essential part of your packing regime. They will help you to be organised and to keep track of where you have got to.
- Pack as early as you can. This will help to take the pressure off right before you jet off on holiday.
- Make sure all your holiday clothes are washed. This will avoid the last-minute outfit panic.
- Don’t take too much with you. It will be so stressful trying to pack it all into your suitcase.
- Lay everything out before you pack it and tick it off your list. This will help you to avoid the thoughts going around and around in your head – do you have your bikini, your passport, your sun cream? etc.
Posted in Travel Advice